Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ESL 095 listening log

Today, I watched a movie called "Robin Hood"which was two hours long. The original Robin Hood sounds British English; contemporary Robin Hood sounds British English as well. There are also comedy Robin Hood which is making fun of the original Robin Hood. It is better to watch them with subtitles to understand British English easier. The both movies are about the real person exsist in the old  age in England; the guy named Robin Longstride. The movies are about how Robin grew up, how he became the leader of England from his poor childhood. They include adventure,action, drama, and a little bit of romance, so some parts will make you laugh. I found that it is difficult to understand the whole muvie without subtitles, but it worth to study it.

webcite: DVD about Robin Hood
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0955308/
Robin Hood Poster

1 comment:

  1. I recently watched this movie, too. I really enjoyed it and thought the story was well told.

    ReplyDelete