Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ESL 095 listening log


I watched the movie called, “Tangled” which my roommate downloaded legally. It was such a pretty movie. The 18-year-old princess Rapunzel, who has a magical long hair, spend her entire life in the tower built in the forest, but escapes from the tower being led by the thief, Flynn. She will see the world out of the tower for the first time, experience things happening in the world, and find out the secret reason of being forced to live in the tower for 18 years. The characters are hilarious, especially the horse. The story made me think that I want to have a boyfriend and how the world is beautiful. Besides, Disney movies make the story easier to understand for kids by including musical parts. I could understand most of the parts, and it became one of my favorite movies so far.

Tangled Trailer-from YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN4OKH-zswk

imgres.jpeg

picture from Google-http://zoltanzone.blogspot.com/2011/01/tangled-weak-story-but-deepish.html

No comments:

Post a Comment