Thursday, March 24, 2011

ESL 095 listening log

I watched a movie called, “Grown Ups” in DVD acted by Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Rob Schneider. The movie was shown on screen last year; the five elementary basketball teammates, who haven’t met 30 years since their last game, gather for coach’s funeral, and they go to the camping bringing their each family. They get to know about their past, wife, family, and kids as fathers and as husbands. The story refers to our real society, for instance; the kids playing video games, texting to friends all day, not knowing the nature, having awkward couple relationships, etc. The comedy touch story brings tears in our eyes in ending part. I spend my childhood spending time in the outside, so I could tell what the director wants to tell us. However, it became one of my favorite movies so far.
Grown Ups

Trailer - YouTube

Picture from IMDb

Trailer from youtibe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment